Today I finished up the shopping that I did not finish yesterday. I decided to cook bratwurst since I went to dinner last night. I ate at Perle which is on the square with Goethe's house. I ate a large salad and a baked penne, ham and broccoli dish. Always order a salad in Germany because a lot of times vegetables do not come with the dinner. I had a beer whike I was looking at the menu and with dinner I had two 0.25 red wines. The food was good and it was nice to sit there and watch. It all cost 25.10e. After I walked around a little and then came home. Once I got here I watched tv and of course had some more wine.
After my shopping I went to the Vodaphone store to see about my phone. In German it is called a Handi. I told the man the situation and that I thought it needed a new sim card but the next thing I know he is on the phone to the store in Bamberg where I bought the thing last year. They looked up my PUK number and when we put it in it worked! All free. So I put 15e on it and was able to send a text to Ernest in London. After I walked over to the Galli Theater to see what is playing. It is basically the same program that it has been for the last 2 years! That same man is still playing "The Frog Prince"! So I took the pamphlet and walked over to American Bar down from Markt. Guess what? It is a coffeee house now but I stayed for a beer anyway. Then I bought a cabbage and walked home.
When I got here I watched the Women's Semi-Finals at Wimboldon on line. Aggie Radwanska and Serena Williams won. For dinner I cooked bratwurst, which I ate with mustard on a roll, and a large cabbage, cauliflower, cucumber salad. I think I'm going to go for a walk now.
No comments:
Post a Comment