It has been beautiful weather here in Weimar. Sunny, no humidity, and warm enough so that one is not hot. I have been jogging in Park-an-Ilm and it is wonderful. Today I went to a special exhibition at the Stadt Museum. It was about fashion at the turn of the last century. They had clothes on models which was nice, but what I really wanted to see were the old photos of Weimar and the Grand Ducal family. They also had a video of 6 different events that were filmed by someone who lived in Weimar at that time and I watched those.
I had lunch at good old Shakespeare Café. I had Gulasch and 2 Hefeweizen beers for under 15e. I went to dinner tonight at Pearle. This is one of my favorite places to pass an evening. They make basic, good Italian food. The location is great. Right on the Platz across from Goethe's house. The food is good, plentiful and the price is right. I was there for 1 1/2 hrs. I have been looking into possible day trips to make but have not come up with anything yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment