Well I have been back in the US for 3 days now and it feels like I never left. The flight home was fine. It boarded and left on time and we arrived in Newark on time. I don't know how I feel about being back. It is the same every year. Over all I have to , once again, say I had a great 2 months away. Seeing Frankfurt, Koln, and Heidelberg with Ernest was fun. My beloved Weimar was the same as always and that is how I always want it. Dresden was nice mainly because of the hotel. Staying at the Taschenberg Palais was worth the stop there. Poland was different and I am glad I went there. I do have to say that Wroclaw and Poznan were basically the same. You do not need to visit both. One is enough. The food and the drink were great in both and the price of everything was certainly great. Then of course I was on to Berlin. I wish I had had better weather, I think I would have been somehow happier there. But the Eurostars Hotel delivered again. The location and the price for what you get can not be beat. This was my second stay there and I believe that I like staying there better than when I used to stay at the Hilton!!
Oh well dear readers, If there are any, I will write again when I start to think of next summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment