Thursday, October 20, 2016

USA 20 October 2016

     It is only October and already I am thinking about Germany and ,of course, in particular Weimar.  The reason is that come June I may be retiring from my job!!!!  I am 54 years and in June will have been at it for 33 years.  Enough is enough.   But what this means is that I can stay in Germany for as long as I want!!
     What I am thinking now is fly over and stay in Berlin for 5 nights and then take the train to Weimar and stay there all of July and August.  Then I could spend the bulk of September traveling.  Maybe Munich, maybe Wien, maybe Paris!  Who knows?  Maybe all three!
     But I have a lot of time before then.  The first deadline for a decision will come when Herr M. contacts me about the apartment for this year.   So then I will decide definitely.  Until then I will be planning and planning and planning, as I always have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment