Thursday, August 4, 2016

Wroclaw 2016

     Well I left Dresden without difficulty.  The train did not leave until noon which is the latest that I have ever left, but it was fine.  My hotel is the Sofital and it is wonderful!!  I have walked around the city center and have been to the National Museum.  I think part of it was closed but what I saw was fine.  Last night I ate in the main square at a place called Liv---.  It was great!  I had stuffed peppers and a salad and 2 beers.  Today after the museum I went to CK and had 8 meat-filled pierogis and 2 big beers for $16.  Tonight I ate at Rodeo and had roast beef with fries and salad, 2 big beers - pilsurquell- and a double shot of mextaxa.  All for $20.
     Tomorrow I will walk out to the Dom Insel and see what is there.  It seems to me that there are a lot of churches here but once you have gone into one of them you have gone into all of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment