Well, I have been in my apartment in Weimar for 3 weeks and have done nothing. I have shopped a little and goner to favorite places and jogged in the park a lot. But today was special. Today was the first night of the annual Sommer Weimfest. I love this. I remember the first time that I went and how fun it was. I ate home today and at about 20:00 Uhr I walked over to the Fest.
As good as always. If you are in Weimar at this time you definitely should go. I visited 4 Winery stands and had 0.7 l wine. The Grauen Burgunden was the best. I may contact them and have a few cases delivered to my house. I also ate a pretzel. The only bad moments occurred at the end of my visit. I was standing at the end of the bar enjoying my drink when a man came up to my right and ordered a bottle. The next thing I knew I was surrounded - literally. I was pissed but simply finished my wine and left. On my way past the surrounding crowd, I did say "fuck you" in the ear of one of the ken surrounding me.
Other than that everything is going well. Last night I are at Napoli and it was wonderful. I had a Caprese salad and then my new favorite pasta dish Spaghetti Aglio. I also drank 1/2 lifer of Chianti and had a water. All for a total of 28 euro. Thursday I leave for 4 nights in Dresden.
No comments:
Post a Comment