My stay in Bolzano was marred not only by the hotel fiasco but also by the weather. It rained every day but the first. I had some good food and I did get to visit the museum where "Utzi" is. That is the frozen mummy of the pre-historic man they found in the mountains. He is the one I did the web-quest on with the pre-calculators. Other than that, nothing. When I left, once again, nothing. Not a question about the stay or a fond farewell. Of course they did not send an email to poll me about the stay.
The trip Innsbruck was easy and the Hilton there was wonderful! If possible I am going to make sure I stay in them from now on. The walk to the Old Town was easy. There was plenty to see. I went to the Stadt Museum , only for the toughest, the Goldenes Dachl and museum, the Hofburg and St Jakubs church and the Maxillian Denkmal with the "black" statues.
The most interesting to me was the Hofburg because it had a lot of things to do with Habsburgs that I did not know about till then. The food was good and not too expensive but again the weather was better but not good.
No comments:
Post a Comment