In previous posts I said that I enjoyed going to Theatre Cafe to hang out and have a beer or a glass of wine in the evening. It is the same place with the same name but it has changed hands. It is now an Italian restaurant. The same waitress was there the other evening when I stopped in for a drink but the menu and the prices have changed.
It is the standard Italian menu but there are other Italian restaurants near by that offer the same menu but for less. A glass of chianti was 4 euro 80. The old Theatre Cafe offered carafes of wine at a reasonable price. The location still can not be beat so after a dinner and then a nice walk it is still a great place to sit and watch the square. I do not think that I will be hanging out there that much.
I find that I have been enjoying the Ratskeller Kiosk more and more. It is pleasant to sit in the square and relax and the price - one beer= 3 euro - can't be beat.
No comments:
Post a Comment