Well this is my 5th night in Berlin and I am very happy. The Berlin Hilton is as wonderful as ever. I have been to the Stadt Schloss Museum, the Gemalde Gallerie and the Egyptian Museum. I also saw a special exhibit on the etchings of Albrecht Durer. All on my 3-day card which, if you are a museum visiter, is the way to go. I have eaten in 4 familiar places and 1 new place. The new place was Sagrantino which is an Italian restaurant. I had a buffolo mozzarella salad, lasagna, a Negroni, and 2 glasses of wine. It cost me 56.60 euro. You decide. But everything else has been wonderful. The weather has left a little to be desired. It is much cooler than it is in USA and also much rainier.
I have already purchased my train ticket to Weimar and told my landlord when I am arriving. I leave in 3 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment