Well its here! I am packed and ready to go, I just need to be picked-up to go to the airport. Of course, I have 2 1/2 hours to go! I am checked-in for my flight and have my hotel reservation confirmation for Berlin. This always a very exciting yet stressful day. No matter what I always feel excited, nervous and anxious. But once I get on the plane it will be fine.
Once I land and get my luggage, I will get a taxi to the Berlin Hilton. I have stayed there many times. Usually my room is ready and I can get right in, so I am hoping the same happens today, actually tomorrow. Then I usually take a nice shower, put on the robe they give in the room, and take a nice nap. Dinner on the first night is always at Block House. This is a steak house on Friedrich Strasse and I will be there early so sitting will be no problem. It is a standard steak house with really nice steaks and good beer to go with them.
I really have not made any other plans for the week I am there. I know I want to go to the Stadt Palais museum and , of course, to the Gemalde Gallerie. Other than that....
No comments:
Post a Comment