Well I have been in my apartment in Weimar for a week now. Everything is the same as always - genau wie immer. I have eaten at Saschsischer Hof, India, Apollon and Napoli. I have had lunch and beers twice at Pomodoro. The guy at Pomodoro immediately new what I wanted! The guy at India asked me how to say something in American1 It is nice to be remembered. At Apollon, Frau Ivana was not there. Some older man was waiting tables. I did not ask but the next time I go if she is still not there I will.
I have been spending my time watching the Wimbledon matches during the day and the World Cup matches when they are on in the evening. I watched Belgium beat Brazil at Apollon Friday night. I have also been running in the park 3 times. The weather has been great and so far I am happy here again. My first "small" trip is next week. I will be in Wurzburg for 3 nights. I have not been there in many years so am looking forward to it. I have already made the hotel reservation and will get my train ticket Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment