Well the summer has officially begun! My car arrived about half an hour early but I was basically ready and in about 10 minutes we left. the drive to the airport was easy and check-in was,of course, fast and easy for us Baracalounger passengers. Now I am in the Polaris lounge enjoying a Stella, or 2. My flight starts boarding at 4:45 and is supposed to leave at 5:30 pm. Hopefully we will be on time. I am expecting to land in Munchen and then connect to Berlin. I should be in my room at about 9:30 am Berlin time. At which time I will take a nice nap.
Traveling first class is well worth the difference in price and really, to go over in first and home in economy is maybe $1200 more and to me well worth it. Being able to sit here in peace and have a few beers and then know that I am going to be in a large seat where I can actually sleep on the way over is great.
What I need now is for Germany to win its World Cup match against Sweden. At the moment the score is tied. The summer is always much better when Germany is winning and we get to spend the evenings watching the matches. If they win for the second time in a row it will be TOO much.
No comments:
Post a Comment