The flight here was smooth and easy. I slept in my little cubicle part of the way but found time to eat,(OK), and drink a Stella, some Burgundy and a Port. Once we landed in Munich, I went to the WC and walked to my gate, about 20 minutes. Then I waited about an hour and we left pretty much on time. The flight was under 1 hour. The passport control was easy and my bag came right out away. The cab was 28 euro. My room was ready and I went right up. I have a junior suite this year. That means a sitting room with a couch and armchair and coffee table at one end and a dining table with 3 chairs at the other. There is a separate bedroom with just the bed, widescreen and night tables. The bathroom is the same as always. I went to the bank up the street in Freidrichstrasse and then went for a short walk before I came back. It was around 12:30 pm and I showered and slept.
I had dinner at Block House, a very good steak house chain here in Germany. I had the Mr. Rumpsteak that comes with a baked potato and a salad and one Erdinger and a large Pelligrino 38 euro. After dinner I walked up Friedrichstrasse to Orienienburg Strasse and walked all the way down to Hackershor Markt. then I came back. I feel a little sick today, like I'm getting a cold. So when I finish here I'm going to the room and hopefully getting a good night's sleep. The weather is of course cold and rainy.
 |
Hotel Eurostars Berlin
|
 |
Potsdamer Platz
|
 |
Spree Ufer
|
No comments:
Post a Comment