Today is Saturday the 26th and I arrived in Munchen yesterday. I am staying at the Hilton City Hotel and it is like every other Hilton. I have never stayed in this end of Munich before now. I like it so far. I did buy a ten trip strip. It cost 5 cents less than buying the trips individually and the 4 day pass cost much more than I would ever have used.
I do not know if I have ever said this here before but I will say it now. When you are in Munchen and you visit the Alte Pinoteck you absolutely must go to the coffee shop and have a piece of cake and a cp of coffee. The cake there is to die for. I had dinner at a restaurant called tavernetta in Hidegard strasse. Very good basic Italien food and the service was friendly and efficient. It did not have a lot of tourists and if you go there do not tell people about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment