Sunday, August 18, 2024
Weimar 18 August 2024
I have not done anything new. But, I have been having a good time! Today was a dark, rainy day. I was up early but did not do anything other than listen to podcasts. About 5:00 pm I got dressed and went to Pomodoro. I had dinner there last night and discovered thqt my diary was missing. I knew th last place I had it was there. They had it. I then walked down to Frauentor and had 2 rose wines. The waitress I know ordered for me. I intended to go to Bim Bim for Chineses food but instead went to Versilia for dinner. I had a Negroni and then to eat mozarella and tomato salad and then hausgemacht past with gambas and zucchini. I also drank 2 red. It was great! Then I went to Altestuebe and had 2 Ehringsdoters and 2 raimozza(?). Now I am home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment