Sunday, June 23, 2019

Summer 2019 Airport

     Well the journey has officially begun!  My car arrived at 12:50 and we made it to Newark, no problem.  Check in and security were a breeze.  Now I am in the Polaris Lounge enjoying some very nice Stella's.  It is only 2:30 and I do not board till 4:30 for my 5 o'clock flight.  So plenty of time.  I originally went to the United club by my gate, but the woman at the desk looked at my ticket and said I should come here.  This is where I was last year too.  It is very nice and quiet and not crowded.  You can have whatever you want.

     I hope the rest of the trip over is this easy.  I am excited but not like in the past.  I am much calmer these days.  Still I am looking forward to being at the Eurostars in Berlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment