Monday, June 24, 2019

Berlin Day 1 2019

     My flight over, from Newark to Munchen and then to Berlin was as good as it gets.  Flying "barcalounger" class is the only way to go!  I did not sleep to much over to Munchen so I am still tired.  But, the transfer in Munchen airport was easy and the flight to Berlin from there was fast.  Unfortunately,  my room was not ready and I had to wait almost 2 hours.  However I did sleep a little.  Then I showered and dressed and went up the street to Blockhouse for dinner.  I had a rib-eye steak which came with a salad and a baked potato.  I drank to Erdinger Hefeweissen beers and a large bottle of water.  All great.
     After I walked down past all the places on the river.  I did not stop because the Standige Vertreter where I normally go was packed.  The weather is beautiful.  So I walked over to Oasis and had a dark Erdinger.  Now I am in the hotel bar.
     So, so far so good.  More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment