Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Prague 2018

     I arrived in Prague today for a 5 night stay.  The trip here was very easy and suprisingly inexpensive.  I took the train from Weimar to Leipzig and then took the bus to Prague.  It was a pleasant trip.  My room at the Hilton Old Town was ready and I checked right in to it.  Very nice!!  Then I went to Ernest's hotel to tell them he would be late.  Along the way I stopped at "Meet Beer".  A lovely place where they gave me directions and I drank 2 half liter "real" Pilsner Urquell", meaning unfiltered tap beer.  After the hotel I walked in the direction of my hotel and stopped along the way for 2 half liter dark beers.  At the hotel I decided to go eat since I had not eaten all day!  Intermittent Fasting may be the way to go.  I went to U Provanice for dinner.  I found it in my DK guide.  I had half-liter water and 2 half liter beers.  I ate pork loin with spinach with garlic and had a side salad and panned potatos with bacon also.  Very good!!  I paid 500 kc which is about $23 !!!!  Now I am in the bar of the Hilton having a few beers and a Becherovka.  All is well.


No comments:

Post a Comment