I have now been in Germany for 5 weeks and have spent 31 nights in Weimar. This is the longest that I have stayed in the apartment and I am here until the end of the month. I have made a 2 night trip to Kassel and a three night trip to Leipzig. I have booked a three night trip to a resort hotel in Hartenstein, Saxony for next week. I will be staying at the Gastehaus Wolfsbrunn. For a double room with breakfast included it is less than $100 a night! I do not expect to leave the property and while I am there i will ride horses, ( which I have not done since I thundered down the beach on Amelia Island years ago), swim in the pool, eat and drink. Every review I have read says how nice it is there and I have discovered that the hotel is the most important thing to me at this point.
I was a little worried, thanks to Cindy and her crazy sister, about my pension. But after much hemming and hawing and many emails, when I checked my account this morning the money was there! So everything that was already pretty good is even better. I may go to Gotha for the day on Thursday.
No comments:
Post a Comment