I left today for my 3 night stay at the resort hotel Gastehaus Wolfsbrunn. It took only 2 hours to get here and that was with 2 changes, it is hard to write in English at this point. The hotel is beautiful as are the grounds, My room is huge and with breakfast included I am paying less than $100 dollars a night.
However.... there is NO air conditioning!! How many times am I going to fall for a website that says they have AC when they really do not? Also, there is no where to go and I mean that literally. We are in the middle of no where and even on trip advisor and google maps there are no restaurants or any thing else within walking or driving distance.
So, I am at the over priced hotel restaurant, with no other choice, eating and drinking for over 3 hours now,
I did see that I can travel to Altenburg from here fairly easily so I think that i will do that.
No comments:
Post a Comment