Sunday, June 25, 2017

Start Summer 2017

     Well I have been retired for 4 days now.  I leave for Germany today.  The car comes at 3:15 and the plane is scheduled to leave at 5:50.  Lets hope it is on time.  I, of course, am flying over first class so I really don't care how long it takes!
    When I get to the airport I am going to the United first class lounge.  I have never gone before but I want to try it this time.  I am packed and ready to go.  All I need to do is shower and dress and go.  It should be an 8 hour flight.  I should get there about 9:00 am Germany time.  Hopefully my hotel room will be ready and I can check-in and take a nice nap.
     I saw everyone Friday night at the Retirement/Going away party.  Zachary was sick so he wasn't there but he called today.  Stacey F., Joe H., and Chris D. all called during the week.  Good to hear from all of them.
     I am going to finish getting ready and should be able to write again Monday evening from the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment