Well, decisions are being made. I believe that after flying to Berlin and then spending my 4 weeks in beliebte Weimar, I will be going to Prague, Pilsen. Munchen, Linz and of course Vienna. I am hoping to finalize the plans this coming week. I have been looking at hotels and will not be staying at the Berlin Hilton for the first time in about 10 years. Once the euro fell they raised their prices to outrageous amounts! I have also notice the last few times I was there that a lot of tour groups use that hotel now. The shame of it is the location. Being on Gendarmmarkt can nnot be beat. Being one block away from the Loewenbrau is unbeatable. But everything must change and I believe that I have found as good a place to stay. But nothing is definite yet.
I will be at the Hilton in Prague and Munchen as always. I believe I have found places in Pilsen and Linz, and of course I will be at the Konig von Ungarn in Vienna. But I will have more information at the end of this week .
No comments:
Post a Comment