Plans have been made and bookings have been confirmed! The only thing I have left to do is buy a plane ticket. I haven't done that yet because I can't decide if I want to spend an extra $2300 to fly over 1st class. But everything else is done. Here is the itinerary. Berlin - 7 nights, Weimar - 25 nights, Dresden - 4 nights, Prague - 4 nights, Cesky Krumlov - 4 nights, Linz - 3 nights, Wien - 7 nights. Only Cesky Krumlov and Linz will be new to me. The others I have been to many times. I got a tremendous deal at the Prague Hilton which is part of the reason to go there.
I had thought it might be nice to go to Cracow this year but it is unbelievably hard to get there. I don't know why. I had also considered Munich again but the prices were stupid. I am going to look into getting walking tours of Cesky Krumlov and Linz. I have found that it is worth it to look online ahead of time and find and book a private guide before you go somewhere. The prices are reasonable and the guides are always very nice, informed people.
But I do not want to get ahead of myself. I still have two months before I leave and will add more as time calls for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment