Saturday, January 10, 2015

Europe 2015

     It is a very cold day here in New Jersey and of course I am sitting here drinking red wine and using my computer to plan my summer in Europe!  I am looking at hotels in Prague, Munchen, and Innsbruck.  In Prague and Munchen I will undoubtedly stay at the Hilton because I have done so in the past and I love it.  At the Prague Hilton I can use my points from last summer and stay for $58 a night including breakfast!
     All of these hotels rock and now I like to spend time looking for new restaurants in the area.  I have already, of course, rented my apartment in Weimar for July.  I don't need to look for restaurants there because I already know all of them!  I will also stay in the Hilton in Berlin at the beginning of the summer.  I fly there before Weimar and always figure since I am there already I might as well stay a while.  The Berlin Hilton is becoming a little touristy but I have not found anything else to match it for location, quality and price.

No comments:

Post a Comment