Well my week in Berlin is over. I stayed at the Hilton and enjoyed myself as always. I got to the Gemalde Gallery, The Neues Museum, the Altes Museum and the Egyptian collection. Ernest and I went on a river cruise up the Spree and we also went to the top of the Reichstag. If you want to do that, remember that it is FREE. DO NOT pay for a reservation on line. You just go down there the day before you want to go and make a reservation. Ask one of the workers where to go and they will help you
I ate at a new place this year. Of course I did it before Ernest arrived on Thursday because he would have hated it. It is a restaurant call ed Le Petite Felix. It was very nice and the service was great. It was expensive but that is what vacations are for.
I have arrived today in Braunschweig. I am staying at the Saint George Ritter Hotel. My roomis very large and the hotel seems to be well located. We will find a place to eat tonight and then tomorrow we begin the purpose of our visit. Going to exhibits related to the 400th anniversary of the ascension of the house of Hannover on the English throne. We will see because the internet connection in my room is terrible
No comments:
Post a Comment