Friday, July 11, 2025

Europe 2025

I leave for Europe on 22 July! It is starting to get exciting. I will fly to Berlin and will stay there for 9 nights this year. Have never stayed there that long. On 1 August I will take the train down to Weimar for 6 weeks. Then, as usual, down to Munchen where I will stay for 9 nights. On 21 Sept. I go to Salzburg for 5 nights and then Vienna for 9 nights. I know I have done all this before, but I am still excitied to do it again. Staying in Berlin, Munchen and Vienna for 9 nights at hotels I love and know, will be great. I have not been to Salzburg in a few years and will be staying at the Hotel Bristol which looks and sounds great. In Berlin, my friend's daughter will be there for 3 nights and my first night will be her last, so we will be able to spend 1 day together. My nephew is going on a short trip to Rothburg. Nuermberg and Munchen and his 1st day in Munchen will be my last. I look forward to seeing them and showing them around, even if it is only one day. Everything is booked and ready to go. This year I paid the rent on the apartment with a wire transfer so I don't even have to worry about collecting the money for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment