Thursday, July 31, 2025
Berlin 2025 #2
Well believe it or not I have been here for 8 nights. Tonight is my last, the train for Weimar leaves tomorrow at 10:05 am. It is scheduled to arrive in Efurt at 12:15 pm and I should be in my apartment long before 1pm. The weather hasn't been too good the last 2 days. Yesterday I went through the Greek/Roman museum. It has been a while but with museums every time you go you spend time on something new. After I walked over to the Schloss and had a coffee in the cafe. Then I walked up to the edge of the Nicholia Viertal and had a doner and fries in Azem Bistro. I had passed it a few times this trip and wanted to go. It was my first doner of the season. Yesterday I went to Hackershor Markt and had 2 dunkles beers at Weihenstephan and then walked over to Erdinger for an Urweiss. Today I went to the Egyptian Museum and had lunch in the Pergamon Cafe. The Pergamon Museum is closed again! The Deutsches Museem is still closed as well but the special exhibit building is open and I saw a special exhibit there. So actually I only used my 3 day pass twice. The pass was 32euro and each museum was 14 euro. Oh well. I had dinner Thursday night at Brecht's, still good, and went back to Lungomare for a pizza last night. This 9 night stay in Berlin has been a success and I will do it again.
Once I am in Weimar I will go to ReWe for some supplies and then see how I am feeling. I will probably eat at Pomodoro. It may sound dumb to say, but it will be nice to not have to do anything. I have not decided yet if I want to go to Dresden for a few nights but I will soon. (probably)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment