On Tuesday I leave for an 11 night stay at a resort in Cancun. It is El Dorado Royal Casistas(?) and I stayed there last year. It will be nice to get away during the Winter. I really don't have any plans once I am there. Beach/Island vacations are not my "normal" thing but I enjoyed myself there last year and the price for this all-inclusive, luxury resort can not be beat! So I plan to lie around a lot and sleep a lot. The good food and the drinking go without saying.
All the plans are in place. I am going with 2 friends and we have a ride to and from the airport. We arranged for a car to pick us up at the airport so everything on day 1 should go well. I will try and post some pictures once I am there and if anything happens, write about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment