Thursday, May 10, 2018

Punta Cana 1

     Today I am leaving for 4 nights in Punta Cana in the DR.  I know this is not my normal trip.  But a friend's son, who I have known since he was born, is having a wedding party there.  We are staying at some place called Mirage?
     Anyway, it is 3:20 in the morning and the car is coming at 4:00 am!  This is because the flight is supposed to leave at 6:20 am.  The flight is going to be 4 hours so I should be there and in my room by 11:15 am.  I will then probably nap.  I have a king suite with balcony  and hot tub.  All the food/meals and drink are included in the price.
      So I will find out what this is all about.  Maybe I will like this kind of vacation and begin to do it once a year?  Or maybe I won't like it at all and will never see a beach again.  I will write about what it is like later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment