Saturday, April 28, 2018

Summer 2018 part 2

     Well, all plans are made and confirmed for Europe 2018!  I fly into Berlin and will be there for 7 nights at the same hotel I have been using there.  I will be, as previously reported, in the apartment in Weimar all of July and August.  From there I will be going to Munich - again.  I know, I know, I was just there last summer.  But, it rained everyday so I am going again and it better not rain at all.   After 7 nights in Munich I will head to Brussels for 4 nights.  I don't remember how many  years it has been since my last trip to Brussels.  Finally, from there I will be going to London for 7 nights. The London hotel I booked is a HUGH extravagance but I don't care and will tell about it when I am there.
     So, that is it for the moment.  All I can do now is wait to go.  However, I am going to Punta Cana in the DR for 4 nights in May to attend the wedding celebration of a son of friends of mine.  So I can write about that when I am there.

No comments:

Post a Comment