Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Weimar 2018

    I have heard from my landlord in Weimar and as of today I have once again rented my apartment in the Gerhart-Hauptmann Strasse for all of July and August.  I have not yet decided what to do before or after this stay.  I am currently thinking that I will fly to London and stay there for a week and then go to either Amsterdam or Brussels and then to Weimar.  I would like to go to London because I have not been there for a few years and then I can see Ernest while I am there.   I also have not been to Amsterdam or Brussels for a few years.  There is also an exhibit in Frankfurt called "Liebe, Glanz und Untergang:  Die Hessischen Prinzessinen die nach Russland an der Hof Romanovs gekommen sind" , that I would love to see.  So perhaps I will go there after Amsterdam or Brussels and before Weimar.  I also would like to get to Berlin before Weimar.  So I don't know what I will do.
    However, my Weimar stay is the same as always and I am happy to have that familiar part of the year in place.  This will be the 10th summer that I have rented this apartment.  What I will do after Weimar in September I have no idea.  But I am on my way for 2018 and we will see what comes.


4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's really cool, congrats on your appproval to rent the appartment. I hope you have a great time in London.
    - Your favorite precalc student

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. Now, who are you. After all, you know who I am.

      Delete
    2. I was in your pre calc class 2 years ago and also convinced you to form the cricket club at our school

      Delete
  2. Nice to hear from you Advith. I hope you are enjoying your senior year - June is almost here!! I also hope the Cricket Club is still going.

    ReplyDelete