Well I have not been home for even two months yet, but I am already thinking about my next stay in Germany. The election is over - we WON - and now I should have some time on my hands. Being a party boss is exhausting!!
I think that I want to spend at least July and August in Weimar again. That worked for me. But this year, since I can do what I want, I think I will leave early and travel before i go there. I am thinking that I might fly to London since I have not been there in a few years, and then make my way to Weimar. Perhaps Brussels and Amsterdam and Hannover. I can always go to Dresden or Prague from Weimar. In September I can go up to Berlin for a week and then fly home.
What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment