Friday, January 20, 2017

Weimar-Summer 2017

     Well the plans are made!   I have been contacted and have responded and received confirmation on the apartment in Weimar for this year.  I will be there all of July and August.  I thought the price was a little high but I want it this year anyway.  So I will leave the US on 25 June and arrive in Berlin on 26 June.  I will stay there till 1 July when I will take the train to Weimar.
     What I plan to do there is think and travel.  I want to visit a few places and will be able to spend 1 or 2 or 3 nights instead of just a day trip.  I will definitely go to Kassel and Goslar.  I will probably go to Leipzig.  I would like to go to Karlovy Vary, (Karlsbad), and Pilsen, both in the Czech Republic, but there does not seem to be an easy way to get there!  But we will see.
     I also will only be buying a one-way ticket so I must decide during July and August what I want to do during September.  Maybe Munchen and then Innsbruck, Salzburg and Wien.  But I don't know.  Ernest may want to go somewhere in September and that is fine with me.  I will be home before the end of September because I have to do the 3rd quarter filing before October 15.
     Regardless of everything,  I am VERY excitied.

No comments:

Post a Comment