Friday, December 23, 2016
Summer 2017
It is early days but I have heard already from Herr M.-L. He wrote to send me New Year's greetings and of course to find out when I am coming this summer. Since I will not have to return to the U.S. before September, I think that I want to stay in Weimar all of July and August. So, I wrote back and asked him for the monthly rate for those two months. I don't think I should have to pay the daily rate for 2 months. Granted he has never raised the rate in the 7 years that I have been staying there but the day rate for 2 months is too much. So we shall see. He has not written back with an offer yet. Of course Christmas is 2 days away and he has 2 small children so I do not expect to hear so soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment