I normally do not write at this time of the year, I currently feel the need to stay in US for the winter holidays so there is no travel news. But lately I can not stop myself from thinking about being in Germany and planning to go there. My next possibility is a week at the beginning of April and then of course the summer.
I want to be in Weimar for at least 3 weeks if not 4. I also want to fly to Berlin and home from Vienna as always. So the question is the, about 2 weeks I would have "free". Maybe Dresden, maybe Prague, maybe some other small city in Czech Republic. My friends want me to meet them on the Amalfi coast in Italy. I would love to do that but the timing is terrible. They would not be there until after 4 July. So I would be in Europe for about 2 weeks before they arrive. Then I would have to make a 2 day trip up to Weimar for the end of July and I do not think that works for me.
Beginning the summer in Paris and then working my way up to Weimar over a 10 day span is also a possibility but then I would not be able to fly home from Wien. Of course where I go in April will also come into play. If I can get to Paris then I do not need to think about going there in the summer. If I go to Munchen then I do not need to think about going there in the summer. Maybe I should go to Wien in April? Then I can go west from Weimar in the summer. Who knows?????
No comments:
Post a Comment