The only decision I have made about this summer is that my apartment in Weimar is rented for 3 weeks in July. I still plan on leaving for Germany at the end of June and of course I will fly into Berlin. I believe that this year I will upgrade my ticket since once again I will not have a Spring Break so the money I would have spent then I can spend in the summer.
But anyway, after 7 nights in Berlin I will go to Braunschweig for 4 nights, the to Weimar. After that I do believe I will rent a place in Regensburg for 10 nights. The reason is that I want to stay until at least August 18 and I do not want to travel around that much. So after 10 nights in Regensburg I will go to 4 nights in Budapest, 3nights in Bratislava and then 7 nights in Vienna.
My Jackie problem is solved.
No comments:
Post a Comment