Saturday, February 1, 2014

Europe Summer 2014!

     Well , I have made the first moves toward Summer '14.  I have rented my apartment in Weimar for 3 weeks in July.  Knowing that I have done that always makes me happy.  I am going to leave for Germany on, probably, the 23nd of June.  I will have 11 days before Weimar.  So, of course I will fly into Berlin and stay there at least 6, if not 7 nights.  Then I am not sure.  I could go to Dresden for 4 nights or I could go to Braunschweig for 4 nights.  I should go to Braunschweig because I have never been there and I would love to visit the Herzog Anton Museem.  Also, I have been to Dresden 4 times Althought it is a place that I can visit over and over.
      The real question is what to do after Weimar.  As I have mentioned before, Bamberg is no longer option B.  So I was thinking I could rent a place in Regensburg.  It has the same feeling as Bamberg and there are places to rent.  After that I think I want to go to Eastern Europe again.  I have been thinking first Cresky Krumlov in the Czech Republic, since I liked being there last Summer, then Budapest for 4 days and then Bratislava for 3 days.  Of course after I would end up in Vienna at my Konig von Ungarn hotel for a week.
    I haven't made any decisions yet but I have to decide soon.  I am, however, looking forward to Eastern Europe and of course my beliebte Weimar.

No comments:

Post a Comment