Friday, June 21, 2013

Europe Summer 2013

     It is exactly one week till I leave for Germany!  I am beginning to get excited.  Everything is done and all I have left to do is hire the car to drive me to the airport.  I also hired a guide for the day on my first full day in Prague.  I found this outfit on the internet.  They were reviewed on Tripadvisor by several people and they all liked it.  So I booked a guide for the entire day and night.  We will begin by going to a castle that I have never visited just outside the city.  Then he will take  me to the city castle and all the sites in the city.  It includes lunch and all transport and entrance fees.  After a breck the night portion begins.  Apparently we go to 3 bars and I get a drink in each and at the end of the evening he takes me back to the hotel.  It is expensive but who cares?  It almost sounds as if I have hired an escort!
     Anyway this is not until 6 August so there is plenty of time.  I just need to get to the airport and get on my way.  the next time I write I will be in Berlin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment