Thursday, April 2, 2026

Summer 2026

Well, a lot of travel is planned and some has already occured. I was in Maroma Beach, Cancun from 28 February to 8 March at El Dorado Maroma Beach Resort. This was the second time I was there and it is great. My room was large and had an infinity pool on the balcony. I love it there. Next I am leaving on 11 April for Venice, Italy. I will stay 1 night and the next day get on a cruise for 20 nights! It is an Explora cruise that will take me to Croatia, a stop in Bari, Italy, around Greece for 2 nights in Istanbul, Tunis, Moracco, Taorima, Sicily, Malta, Ibitza and finally Barcelona. What a trip! But tonight I finished booking my usual stay in Europe. I leave on 17 July for Berlin, as always. I will be in the Berlin Hilton for 9 nights and then it is down to my apartment in Weimar for 5 weeks. From there 5 nights at the Steigenburger in Stuttgart, then 5 nights at the Best Western in Nancy, France and finally 9 nights at the Maison Astor in Paris! Of course I have been to Berlin and Weimar who-knows-how-many-times. But I have not been to Stuttgart in years, I have been there twice and the hotel I stayed at both times is closed. I went to Nancy once a long time ago. I am happy to have all the arrangements done and to know what I am doing . I hope I can find the time and the will to record everything that I see and do on these trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment