Monday, December 20, 2021

Cancun December 2021

      Well I am home from my 6 nights in Cancun.  I had a great time.  It was just so nice to be away and to fly on a plane and to stay in a hotel.  I was at El Dorado Casitas Royale.  I was in a Casitas Suite.  It was a big room with a large bathroom area, an outdoor shower, a large indoor, rainshower shower, a balcony with a table and day bed and a private infinity pool!  Granted the pool was not that large, but it was nice anyway.

Table in room, porch, pool


bed

jacuzzi in room

porch - infinity pool


      The grounds of this resort were great.  So well kept!  The people who worked there were also great.  Each area had its own pool and pool-area with a swim-up bar in the pool.  Not crowded at all.  Of course that could be the time of year.  In my area there was also a beach bar that was nice to have near-by.  4-sided bar with 2 sitting areas looking out over the beach and water.

     I ate in a different restaurant each of the 6 nights I was there and they were all good.  A grill restaurant, a Thai , 2 Italian restaurants, a Mexican and a "dinner show " restaurant.  The last was unique.  The "show"  was a MC who introduced the chef who showed how to prepare the course you were about to be served.  Then came a sommeliar who told about the wine pairing.  A fun time and great food.

bathroom area

view from beach bar




           I would definitely return to this resort.  Just lying around in the sun enjoying the peace and food and drink at this time of year was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment