My plans for Spring 2019 may be a bust but I have finalized part of my plans for September 2019. I am not going on a cruise in the Mediterranean but I will be meeting my brother and his wife for a vacation in Brussels, London and Amsterdam. As we know, I was in Brussels and London last summer but I have not been in Amsterdam in a few years. I booked my airfare and the hotels for the three of us for this trip yesterday.
I am excited for this because I have not traveled with my brother in a while, ( not counting the Punta Cana trip last year). I went with him on my first trip to Europe when we were in High School. His school had a Spring Break trip to Switzerland/Germany/Paris and they let me go. He has not been since. So it will be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment