Well plans for the summer have started to take shape! I will be flying into Frankfurt on 25 June to meet Ernest. We will be there for 3 nights. I have booked a room at Hotel Bliss. It looks nice and has good reviews on TripAdvisor. Then it is off to Koln where I will be once again staying at the Hilton. That is where I stayed the one time I was there. It is very conveniently located. And, I can not wait to get there and start drinking the Kolsch beer!!
After Koln we are off to Heidelberg. It is a long time since I am there also. I am staying at Hotel Leonardo and am looking forward to finding everything I can about Liselotte von der Pfalz.
All of this is done and once again I am flying over 1st class. Yeah! After Heidelberg we will go back to
Frankfurt for one night and then I am off to beliebte Weimar for a month. From there I do not know what I will be doing but I will be flying back from Berlin on 17 August.
No comments:
Post a Comment