I believe I have made a decision about where I am going after my month in the apartment in Weimar and Bamberg. I am definitely ending the summer in Vienna. I have already booked and received confirmation on my room at the Konig von Ungarn Hotel. This is the only place to stay in Vienna. It is ideally located down the side street behind stephans Dom on Schuler Strasse. The building and the lobby are beautiful and the service can not be beat.
But before Vienna I think I am going to go to Prague for 3 nights and then Brno for 3 nights. I have been to Prague before but I have never been anywhere else in the Czech Republic. So here we go, I think I have decided on hotels but have not booked antyhing yet. When I do we will talk more.
No comments:
Post a Comment