I have basically decided that I am going to fly into Berlin this summer, stay there 7 nights, then go to my apartment in Weimar for 18 nights, then the apartment in Bamberg for 12 nights. Then I will meet Ernest in Regensburg for 3 nights, Innsbruck for 3 nights, and then Vienna for 7 nights. I can stay longer this summer because I do not have to be back in the US till September 9.
It is interesting to read about and look into things in Germany for places that I know very well. Reading reviews of restaurants in Weimar and Bamberg make me want to be there. I really do not do that much in Germany but I love being there and reading the posts that I have already made make me realize that I could be writing about so much more. Maybe no one wants to read it but it makes me happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment